Happy Masturbation Month!
In case you didn’t know it, May is National Masturbation Month. If you haven’t celebrated yet, I encourage you to take the time to do so today. 😉
Masturbation is also known as self-pleasure, which, to me, opens up the door of possibilities to what pleasure can be. So far this month, I:
- Read a little erotica.
- Wore my favorite lingerie all-day
- Painted my nails red. Yes, they look horrible but it made me feel sensual and sexual.
- Burned my favorite incense
- Watched porn
- Ate my favorite foods and indulged in alcoholic mixtures of my choice. Yum!
- Reacquainted with my favorite toy: Supercharged G-Spot Finger Vibe
- Had a sexting/audio session with my ex-lover as I self-pleasured
- Initiated a playful semi revealing FaceTime call
- Took a hand mirror and looked at my genitals for the first time in a year
Self-pleasure doesn’t have to always be sexual. It’s about pleasing yourself in a way that feels good to you. Babeland posted a ’30 Days of Masturbation’ post for the month of May, if you’re interested in trying a few tips before (and after) the month is over.
How have you self-pleasured this month? If so, do you have a preferred toy, technique or media (video/audio) you use when you’re masturbating?
I’d love to hear from you!