My name is Chelsea A. Hamlet. My pronouns are She/Her. I’m a writer, blogger, ghostwriter, Erotic Blueprint Coach™ and tea enthusiast (tea you drink by the way but some gossip tea on the side is good sometimes too – corny I know but I couldn’t resist. Lol).
I’m currently single and practicing abstinence, which is not to be confused with celibacy. I’m taking a break for personal reasons, not in hopes of finding a partner, nor is my sex hiatus motivated by religious reasons.
I’ve been blogging off and on for decades but I started this blog because:
- I need an outlet to sort through my emotions
- I want to share my perspective on my little corner of the Internet and find likeminded people
- I don’t want people to think they’re alone in what they may be going through with their love lives or the relationship they have with themselves
The key topics I write about are:
- Sexual health
- My personal BDSM experiences and interests
- Mental health
- Sexual Self-exploration
- My Spiritual Journey
Here are five articles/posts that will help you get to know me better:
- Did That: ‘I Had Extra-Freaky, Mind-Blowing Sex With A Bdsm Dom And Hit Up A Kink Party
- A Naughty Secret I FINALLY Can Share
- Women, the World Needs More of Our Magic
- This is What My Hot Girl Summer Taught Me About Sexual Health
- Why I’m at Home in My Feelings
If you’re looking for a feel-good blog with ALL inspirational stories and motivational endings, my blog ain’t it. I’m not perfect by any means, nor do I consider myself an expert. I’m just a regular smegular girl trying to make it in this world, supporting others and sharing stories along the way.
To learn about the services I offer, go here.
To read my blog, start here.
To listen to me on guest podcasts, click here.